Eliza S. Dukes, CEO of The Breathing Experience an award-winning company. Provides a mind-transforming, self-therapeutic approach to reducing stress and dis-ease. With 25 plus years experience in counseling and coaching, she offers mini-courses, how to utilize stress reductions methods and proven spiritual principles that ignite a healing experience. She demonstrates, “That Breathing and Meditative Practices Became Her BFF”. . .She Activates Healing Energies That Supported Her Being Off High Blood Medications Over 5 Years” Eliza has equipped thousands of women and our traumatized youth worldwide to use the power of their breath as a first response to decompress. Eliza specializes in Stress Management, Breathing Exercises and Self-Therapeutic Tools.
Featured on CBS Philly; Philadelphia Sunday SUN News and FUNTimes Magazine.Philadelphia, PA
* Court-Approved to work with Human Trafficked Youth, offering mini-courses and group workshops.
Eliza battled depression and anxiety for years under her kind smile, until she discovered the same self-therapeutic tools, offered in mini-courses. Now, Eliza has been off high blood pressure medications since 2016, by simply changing a few habits.
- Breatheologist * Stress Management Ambassador for, "Genius Is Common" Movement
- Received Community Leader Award by ABC Men Inc., featured on CBS Philly 2018
- Featured in the Philadelphia Sunday SUN Newspaper March 2017
- Philadelphia Court-Approved to work with Human Trafficked victims, began April 2016
- Keynote Speaker: Royal Caribbean Cruise with Peri-Cruise Events to Mexico, October 2016
START Reducing Your STRESS, Today. . CALL #302-300-1884 for a Clarity Assessment!